A team of seasoned attorneys
Ready to serve your legal needs
Wyland, Humphrey, Wagner & Clevenger LLP has offered our legal services to the community of Plymouth, IN for over 50 years. In that time, we have helped countless individuals stand in state and federal trials—facing personal, commercial, civil, and criminal litigation—as well as prepare their estates for the future and resolve personal, family, and commercial suits and transactions.
In addition to our years of experience, we remain committed to staying up to date on the latest changes and evolutions in the legal system, effectively ensuring that our clients receive the most current information in terms that they understand. Our commitment is always to our clients, and we serve them in any way that we can.
Our service areas include:
- Accident And Personal Injury, Including Vehicular Injuries And Wrongful Death
- Agricultural Law
- Business Contracts
- Business Incorporation
- Business Partnerships
- Commercial And Consumer Bankruptcy—Chapters 7, 11, And 13
- Criminal Defense, Including Felonies And Misdemeanors
- Education Law
- Estates And Probate Law
- Government Law—Administrative, Federal, And State
- Guardianships And Conservatorships
- Labor And Employment, Including Employer Defense, Employee Rights, Discrimination and Harassment, Wages and Hours, Wrongful Termination
- Living Wills
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate
Speak with an attorney
If you have a legal matter that needs to be addressed, don’t wait! Call Wyland, Humphrey, Wagner & Clevenger LLP today.